Shipping and Returns
The tracking information for my order says it was delivered but I did not receive it. What should I do?
- We recommend taking a detailed search of your home and surrounding areas as some couriers may leave a package hidden from plain sight to help prevent theft. If you are unable to locate your package after 48 hours after the delivery date, please contact us at email@example.com and we’ll assist you in the best way possible.
- Yes, we currently ship internationally! Shipping fees and charges are calculated at checkout.
- We strive to make sure you’re happy with your products, however we do not accept exchanges for our products at this time. If you are interested in returning a product, we accept returns within 30 days of delivery. Please see our Return Policy here.
Can I use my Kat Burki products during pregnancy and breastfeeding?
- Most KB products are safe for pregnancy and breastfeeding, however the Retin-C Treatment Complex, Dual Exfoliating Clay Mask, Rose Hip Intense Recovery Eye Serum, and Rose Hip Hylauron Lip Treatment do contain retinol. Also keep in mind that during pregnancy and breastfeeding the spike in hormone levels can cause changes that typically wouldn't occur so we suggest patch testing on the back of your hands to see how your body reacts.
- Yes. All of our products are paraben and sulfate free.
- Many of our products work well on their own as well as with other brands however for superior benefits KB products can be used together. For more information on our recommended routines and application tips, take a look at our Nourish blog.
- We recommend that you use retinol during your nightly routine. Start with 1-2 times a week and gradually increase usage to avoid any skin sensitivity.
- Yes! Give your loved one the gift of choice with a Kat Burki Gift Card.
- It's packed with super nutrients – the one in particular that gives it its unique orange color is Astaxanthin. Astaxanthin is up to 1000 times more effective than vitamin C, 500 times more effective than vitamin E, and 10 times more effective than beta-carotene.
- Most beauty products are manufactured under high heat that degrades vital nutrients and antioxidants, but cold processing allows nutrients to stay active and strong in formulation.
Sustainability & Ethics
Is your packaging eco-friendly?
- Selecting packaging material that reduces our environmental impact is important to our product development process. Many of our primary bottles and jars, along with our paper cartons can be recycled in local communities. For our shipping cartons and wrapping, we also use recyclable materials. We are currently working on a project to reduce our packaging footprint and incorporate even more recyclable materials into our packaging.
- We’re very proud to share that our products are cruelty-free and leaping bunny certified!
How are your ingredients sourced?
- Where we can source our ingredients sustainably, we do and most of our products are certified for sustainability.
Healthy Skin Club
What is the Healthy Skin Club?
- The Healthy Skin Club is the rewards program for katburki.com. It is free to enroll and points that are earned can be redeemed for rewards. (Let’s hear it for BIG savings!)
- You can enroll here!
- You can earn points for purchasing online, reviewing products, and more!